Macaroni au gratin in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Airchef
Macaroni au gratin in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Macaroni au gratin in an air fryer. Simple recipe for macaroni and cheese au gratin
- 250 grams of macaroni
- 2 cans of tuna
- 3 eggs
- Grated cheese to taste
- Oregano to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 jar of fried tomato .
- Put the water on to boil, and when it starts to boil, add salt and the macaroni, while you can cook the eggs
- After 10 or 15 minutes, both the pasta and the eggs should be cooked.
- Drain the macaroni and put it back in the pot or pan that you were using.
- Add the diced and well-drained tuna, the peeled eggs, the tomato and the oregano and mix well
- Put it in the pan where we are going to gratin
- Put grated cheese on top, at 200 degrees for 3 minutes .