Leek quiche in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Leek quiche in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Leek quiche in an air fryer. Leek quiche recipe for deep fryer without oil. A healthier and more nutritious alternative to traditional quiche, enjoy!
- 4 well washed and chopped leeks
- 1 onion
- 1 250 g terrine of fresh Quark cheese
- 4 tablespoons of grated cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 1 shortcrust pastry dough .
- Wash the leeks and chop the white part.
- Cut the onion and chop.
- Poach the leeks together with the onion in a frying pan with a little oil.
- Salt and pepper and cover, if all the oil is absorbed, add a little water and finish cooking. When the leeks and onion are ready, set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, beat the eggs, add the fresh cheese and mix until you obtain a smooth cream. Then salt and add the grated cheese.
- Place the shortcrust pastry in a bowl and prick it with a fork to prevent it from swelling. Place the poached vegetables on top, spreading them well and add the egg mixture and other ingredients.
- Cover with aluminium foil.
- Preheat the fryer to 180ºC.
- Place the pan in the basket and set the timer for about 25 minutes at 180ºC.
- If it does not all fit in the same pan, you can do it in two stages. Pinch with a stick to check that it is cooked correctly.