Galician octopus in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Galician octopus in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Galician octopus in an air fryer. Galician octopus recipe for deep fryer without oil. The recipe of a lifetime but now much easier. Bon appetit!
- A tray of cooked octopus legs
- 3 medium/large potatoes
- Sweet or hot paprika
- Olive oil .
- Peel and cut the potatoes into slices
- Place them in an ovenproof dish
- Salt them, coat them with a little oil and stir them well so that everything is impregnated. Put them in the microwave for 5 minutes at maximum power
- While they are cooking in the microwave, heat the fryer for 5 minutes at 200 degrees
- Place the potatoes in aluminium foil, put it in the basket of the fryer and place them inside so that they do not overlap too much. Make a little packet with the aluminium foil.
- Cook for about 20/25 minutes, opening the packet from time to time to see how the cooking is going. If necessary, turn the potatoes and close again.
- Reserve the potatoes.
- Cook the octopus, remove the excess gelatine if you don’t like it and place it in the basket of our deep fryer previously coated with a little oil.
- Bake it at 200 degrees for about 8/ 10 minutes. Cut the octopus into slices. Place the potatoes first and then the octopus slices. Add a little oil and paprika. To eat..