Kale chips in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Kale chips in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Kale chips in an air fryer. Fancy something different to your usual chips snack? Try these kale chips. They’re healthy, easy to make and only take 10 minutes to make.
- 1 bag of chopped kale
- 1 handful of nutritional yeast or seasoning of your choice (granulated garlic, onion…)
- 1 dash of virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt .
- Put the kale in a large bowl and add the oil, salt and nutritional yeast (which is the ingredient that will give it a cheesy flavour) or the seasonings and aromatic herbs of your choice.
- Mix with clean hands and put the kale in the deep fryer and set for 10 minutes at 80°.
- You can open it halfway and give it a shake.
- Remove the kale and serve, it’s delicious. NOTE: If you don’t use nutritional yeast and opt for other seasonings, add them after removing the kale from the fryer.