Baked stuffed apples in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Baked stuffed apples in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Baked stuffed apples in an air fryer. A simple and ideal dessert is apples baked in the deep fryer without oil, which can be stuffed with nuts and cinnamon sultanas.
- 4 large apples
- 50 g brown sugar (2 tbsp)
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 25 g peeled and chopped walnuts
- 40 g raisins
- 1 tbsp vegetable margarine
- 150 ml hot water .
- Wash and dry the apples well. Hollow them out with a knife, without piercing the base, so that the filling does not leak out. Make the hole on the surface a little bigger so that you can fill the apple.
- Put the brown sugar, cinnamon and chopped walnuts in a bowl. Chop the sultanas and add them. Mix well.
- Place the apples in an ovenproof dish that will fit in your deep fryer. Fill the apples with the mixture. Add a small dollop of margarine on top of the filling. Pour the hot water into the dish.
- Bake the apples at 190°C in the fryer for 30-45 minutes, until cooked and tender, but not too soft. Check from time to time to see how they are cooking.
- Remove the stuffed apples from the oven, serve them in a serving dish and drizzle with the juices they have released. Garnish the apples with a green mint leaf.