Homemade waffles for air fryer
Recipe Homemade waffles published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Marley
Homemade waffles in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Homemade waffles in an air fryer. Homemade waffles for your breakfasts and snacks
- 125 g wholemeal or wheat flour
- 1 sachet of baker’s/pastry flour
- Natural sweetener to taste
- 100 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 50 grs of salted margarine
- 2 eggs
- Melt the margarine in the microwave for about 15 seconds. Be careful not to burn it. If it is cold beforehand, it will be better.
- In a large bowl, mix the liquid margarine, milk and egg yolk, without the egg white. Reserve the egg white for later. Mix and pour in the flour, sweetener and baking powder. Mix again as well as possible.
- Cover with cling film and leave to rise for half an hour at room temperature.
- In the meantime, whip the egg whites to stiff peaks, which will make the waffles much fluffier.
- Pour the batter into a heatproof waffle iron. It should not overhang too much, leave a 1 centimetre margin for it to rise.
- In air fryer at 185 degrees, cook for 10 minutes. After five minutes, turn over.