Homemade omelette in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Homemade omelette in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Homemade omelette in an air fryer. Recipe for homemade omelette, the omelette of a lifetime, now easier. Enjoy!
- 2 large potatoes 5 eggs
- 1 green onion
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1/2 red pepper
- 100 g of cured ham
- 100 g of Président Semicured Cheese
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil Salt
- Peel and cut the potatoes into thin slices. Spray the potatoes with a little oil.
- Preheat the fryer for a few minutes at 200o C
- Then arrange the potatoes in the basket of the fryer and set the timer for 10 minutes at 200o C. Set aside
- Then chop the onion, pepper and parsley
- In a bowl beat the eggs, add the cream cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the beaten eggs with the potatoes, vegetables and diced ham
- Preheat the fryer for about 3 minutes at 180o C.
- Meanwhile transfer the mixture into a mould and place it in the fryer basket
- Set the timer for about 10 minutes at 180o C
- Turn the omelette over
- Let the omelette rest for about 10 minutes in the fryer .