Ham and cheese rolls in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Airchef
Ham and cheese rolls in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Ham and cheese rolls in an air fryer. Simple and quick recipe, often great for quick dinners or for children.
- 2 eggs
- Panko bread or breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
- Sliced cheese
- Sliced ham York ham.
- Roll up a slice of ham with another slice of cheese
- Once rolled up, dip the roll in flour, egg and then in breadcrumbs, I recommend you use panko bread, which is thicker, I personally like it better
- Preheat the air fryer at 200° for 5 minutes
- Spray the rolls with a spray of oil, so that the oil is uniform, if you don’t have it, you can pour a little with a spoon, taking care that it is uniform. Place the air fryer at 200° for 7 minutes, when half done, turn them over so that they are done on both sides.