Fried cheese with jam in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Cooker craft
Fried cheese with jam in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Fried cheese with jam in an air fryer. Easy recipe for making fried cheese at home. You’ll see how easy it is and it’s always a hit at the centre of the table, perfect for sharing!
- 250 g camembert, goat’s cheese, brie or snacking cheese
- 2 beaten eggs
- Half a cup of breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
- Sauce to accompany the fried cheese: 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon sweet mustard or old-fashioned mustard 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (can be omitted)
- The cheese must be refrigerated until the moment you prepare it, even half an hour before you can put it in the freezer.
- Cut the cheese just out of the fridge (it must be very cold) into regular pieces, the curls into approx. 2 cm pieces and the camembert or brie into triangles or rectangles.
- Once they are cut and ready, they are first dipped in flour, then in beaten egg and then in breadcrumbs. The process is repeated twice so that a thick layer of breading is formed, and once breaded, they are kept in the freezer for another half hour to firm up and harden.
- Meanwhile we make the sauce, mixing jam, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. If you prefer, you can use your own homemade strawberry jam or pumpkin jam.
- Preheat the air fryer at 180° for 5 minutes.
- Pour the cheese previously drizzled with olive oil into the fryer basket at 180° for 10 minutes making sure to turn them over halfway through cooking so they brown on both sides. Remove from the air fryer and serve immediately, piping hot and accompanied with the sauce.