Carbonara dumplings in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Inventor de platos
Carbonara dumplings in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Carbonara dumplings in an air fryer. Delicious easy and healthy carbonara dumplings
- 16 patty wafers
- 200 grams of cheese spread
- 6 sliced bacon
- 2 onions
- 1 egg
- Olive oil
- Pepper .
- Chop the bacon. Peel and chop the onions. Put a frying pan on the heat with a drizzle of oil. Add the chopped onion and let it brown for a few minutes. Add the chopped bacon and cook. Add the cheese spread and mix until the sauce is thick. Add salt if necessary and a little ground black pepper. Leave the carbonara to cool in the fridge.
- Spread out the patty wafers. Place a little of the filling in the centre of each one and fold them in half. Seal the pasties by pressing lightly on the edge with the tip of a fork.
- Place the pasties on the air fryer basket with paper. Beat an egg and paint the pasties.
- Bake the carbonara pasties (with the air fryer preheated) at 200º for about 15 minutes, until golden brown. Remove, leave to cool for a few minutes and serve the carbonara pasties.