Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Blair
Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry in an air fryer. Ham and cheese palmeritas are the dinner you don’t expect: tasty, easy and fun.
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 2 slices of york ham
- 2 slices of sandwich cheese Oregano (optional)
- Stretch the puff pastry on a smooth, clean surface over a little flour, and cut it: one cut in half, each half, in half, and each of the four parts, in three strips. Each ham and cheese palm is made up of three strips of puff pastry.
- Lay the three strips of each palm in a line, slightly overlapping the ends.
- Cut the ham and cheese into strips of the same width as the strips of puff pastry and spread over the four strips of puff pastry.
- Now, roll the puff pastry strips around themselves starting at the ends, taking the centre as a reference.
- Preheat the air fryer to 185ºC.
- Place the four ham and cheese patties in the basket of the air fryer on a piece of parchment paper, a little apart.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 185ºC.