Greek yoghurt cake in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Blair
Greek yoghurt cake in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Greek yoghurt cake in an air fryer. A cake that looks amazing and that we can easily make with our air fryer.
- 550 g unsweetened Greek yoghurt
- 80 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 40 g cornstarch flour (Maize starch) Lemon zest (optional).
- Place the yoghurt in a bowl large enough to mix all the ingredients, add the sugar to the yoghurt and mix and integrate well.
- Then add the three eggs and beat again until integrated, the next ingredient is the lemon zest. Mix again until well blended, finally add the cornflour and mix well until the mixture is more liquid than thick but not excessively liquid.
- Place baking paper or baking paper in the mould.
- Once the mould has been prepared, pour all the mixture into it, I probably didn’t fill it to the top but that’s the way it is.
- Put the mould into the air fryer at 170º for approx. 38 minutes After the time has passed, prick it with a toothpick and if it comes out clean you can enjoy your cake.