Garlic stuffed mushrooms in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Garlic stuffed mushrooms in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Garlic stuffed mushrooms in an air fryer. Stuffed mushrooms with garlic recipe. Serve them as a starter, as an appetizer or as you like.
- 12 mushrooms For the filling
- 1 slice of white bread
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon of parsley, finely chopped
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil .
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C. In a food processor or with a blender, chop the bread slices into fine crumbs and mix in the garlic, parsley and pepper to taste. When thoroughly mixed, add the olive oil.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and fill the mushrooms with the breadcrumb mixture. Place the mushrooms in the cooking basket and slide into the Air fryer. Cook for 10 minutes or until golden and crispy.