Aubergines with honey in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Isolda
Aubergines with honey in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Aubergines with honey in an air fryer. Rich and simple recipe for aubergines with honey
- 2 normal sized aubergines
- Frying flour
- Coarse and fine salt Dried chopped basil (optional).
- Peel the aubergines, cut them into sticks similar to French fries.
- Fill a salad bowl with cold water and add a handful of coarse salt. Submerge the aubergines, cover, and leave to bleed for an hour.
- Drain the aubergines well and dry them as much as possible on a clean kitchen towel.
- Prepare a plate with flour and fine salt, all mixed together, and flour the aubergine sticks in batches.
- Preheat the air fryer to 195º and meanwhile spray the aubergine sticks with olive oil spray until well impregnated on all sides, but without stirring.
- Fry the aubergines at 195º for 12 minutes, without overcrowding. In a 5-litre fryer you can turn them all over. If it is smaller, do it in two batches. Right out of the fryer, distribute the fried aubergines on the plates and drizzle a few strands of honey on top of each one (the quantity, to taste).