Garlic mushrooms in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Akjack
Garlic mushrooms in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Garlic mushrooms in an air fryer. Good mushrooms, and if they are with garlic… all the better. And cooked in our air fryer.
- 200 grams of whole mushrooms
- olive oil
- salt 3 cloves of garlic.
- We clean the mushrooms, passing them quickly through water, cut the garlic into slices and chop the parsley
- We preheat the air fryer at 180° for a few minutes
- Once it has preheated, we add the whole mushrooms to our fryer without oil, the garlic cut into slices, salt, parsley and we add some olive oil, we can help ourselves with a spray, so that it falls evenly
- We leave it for a few minutes
- When it has preheated, we add the whole mushrooms to our fryer without oil, the garlic cut into slices, salt, parsley and pour a little olive oil, we can help us with a spray , so that it falls evenly
- We leave it for 10 minutes q a temperature of 180°
- Check if they are ready , if not we leave two minutes more Ready to serve!