Garlic sea bass for air fryer
Recipe Garlic sea bass published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Axel
Garlic sea bass in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Garlic sea bass in an air fryer. A simple, quick and tasty recipe for a delicious garlic sea bass dinner.
- 2 lubinas
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Start by preheating the fryer and meanwhile prepare the filleted sea bass.
- Add a little salt to taste and some thinly sliced garlic, add a small amount of oil on top and put in the fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 175 degrees for 8 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed and depending on the taste of each person, if you want it more cooked you can leave it a few minutes longer.
- Take it out carefully and you will have our delicious quick garlic sea bass ready, just serve and ready to enjoy.