Chicken and avocado quesadillas for air fryer
Recipe Chicken and avocado quesadillas published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Ainhoa
Chicken and avocado quesadillas in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Chicken and avocado quesadillas in an air fryer. Prepare delicious chicken and avocado quesadillas in no time at all.
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- Shredded cheese
- 1 cooked and larded chicken breast
- 1 avocado
- Black pepper .
- Place the peeled avocado in a bowl. Mash it with a fork and add salt and black pepper.
- Add the larded chicken and mix well with the avocado.
- Place some foil on the rack of your air fryer and place one of the tortillas on top.
- Place some cheese on top of the tortilla and spread the chicken and avocado mixture on top.
- Place more cheese on top of the chicken and close the quesadilla with the other tortilla.
- Cook at 190º for 4 minutes. Once the time has elapsed, open the basket of your fryer and, with the help of a plate or tongs, carefully turn it over.
- Cook again for another 4 minutes on the other side. Remove and serve, cutting it into triangles.