Deep fried bow ties in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Deep fried bow ties in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Deep fried bow ties in an air fryer. A unique and super tasty snack, ideal for sharing in front of a film or to serve to guests at a party, you won’t be left with any doubt.
- Dried pasta pajaritas 500 g
- Vegan Parmesan cheese
- Ground black pepper
- Granulated garlic
- Chili flakes or hot paprika
- Dried oregano
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cook your favourite short pasta, leaving it a little soft, about a minute over the time indicated on the packet. We have used bow ties.
- After the cooking time, drain the pasta and put it in a large bowl, where you are going to mix it with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour a good splash of olive oil and season the pasta to taste. We have used vegan parmesan, oregano, garlic powder, pepper, salt and a little chilli powder, but you can use any spice you like. Stir everything well.
- After seasoning the pasta, put it in the deep fryer pan without oil and cook it for 10 minutes at 200°C. During this time, you should stir the pasta. During this time, you should stir the pasta two or three times, so that it cooks evenly.
- Check that the pasta has the right texture, it should be tasty and very crunchy, with a uniform golden, toasted colour. Reserve the pasta for at least 5 minutes before serving, otherwise, in addition to burning, it may have a chewy texture.