Artichokes in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Akjack
Artichokes in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Artichokes in an air fryer. Simple recipe with this vegetable, which has a large number of properties and benefits, and which also has less oil when cooked in our air fryer than when cooked conventionally.
- 8 Artichokes
- Salt and pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic .
- Cut the garlic into very small cubes, 2 to 3 millimetres, and chop the outline very finely
- Mix and chop the garlic and parsley with the salt and pepper, the latter is to taste the amount you want to add, and a generous drizzle of olive oil
- Remove the outer leaves from the artichokes, wash and drain them
- Cut off the stem, leaving the base straight
- Catch them by the base, and tap them gently against, for example, the worktop. This way they will open up and we can season them
- Put them in the basket of our air fryer, trying not to crowd the nails with the others, and fill them with the chopped mixture we have previously made
- Put them in our fryer without oil at 160° for 30-35 minutes
- Check if the heart is already tender, if not, leave them for another 5-10 minutes Ready !