French Toast for deep fryer without oil for air fryer
Recipe French Toast for deep fryer without oil published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
French Toast for deep fryer without oil in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make French Toast for deep fryer without oil in an air fryer. Simple and delicious French toast to start the day with a hearty breakfast.
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 pieces of sliced bread each chopped into 3 pieces
- ½ teaspoon butter
- Honey, agave or jam to taste Waxed paper (waxed).
- Remove the cooking basket from the air fryer and place the wax paper in the bottom, just the size of the surface, previously greased with butter.
- Mix the eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Dip the pieces of bread into the mixture and place them on the surface of the basket.
- Time for 5 minutes at 200°C.
- After 5 minutes, remove the toast and the paper. Place the toast directly back into the cooking basket with the browned side down. Program for 5 minutes more.
- Serve by pouring over the honey, agave or jam of your choice. Serving time: 5 minutes.