Fried liver fillets for air fryer
Recipe Fried liver fillets published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ 22lotto
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Fried liver fillets in an air fryer. I tried it in the deep fryer and the result was acceptable.
- Beef liver fillet
- Cut half a garlic clove or a small one into very small chunks.
- Oil the liver fillet with a brush.
- Place the fillet on the grid and sprinkle the garlic over the top of the fillet.
- Program 11 minutes at 200 degrees
- After 7 minutes we turn it over and add parsley and salt.
Serve with chips or salad. I personally like them better with coarse salt, it is optional.