Feta cheese triangles in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Feta cheese triangles in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Feta cheese triangles in an air fryer. Delicious Feta cheese triangles for your air fryer
- 1 egg yolk 150 g feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 5 sheets of filo pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Black pepper, ground to taste .
- Whisk the egg yolk in a bowl and mix with the feta cheese, parsley and spring onion; season with pepper to taste.
- Cut each sheet of filo pastry into three strips. Place a teaspoonful of the feta cheese mixture on the bottom of one strip of dough. Fold the tip of the dough over the filling to form a triangle, fold the strip in a zig-zag fashion until the filling is wrapped in a triangle. Repeat until you have all the filling wrapped in the filo pastry.
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C. Using a brush, dip the triangles in a little oil and place a few in the cooking basket. Cook for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat the process for all remaining feta triangles and serve.