Egg sandwich in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Alaia
Egg sandwich in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Egg sandwich in an air fryer. Do you have 10 minutes? Perfect! Because this is the time you need to prepare a tasty egg sandwich in an air fryer.
- 2 slices of your favourite bread
- 1 egg
- 1 or 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of ham and/or bacon
- A little butter
- Salt and pepper to taste .
- Start by buttering one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread (buttered side down) in the basket of the air fryer.
- Add a slice of cheese, the ham and/or bacon (I add both).
- Add a little salt and pepper and cover with the other slice of cheese and finally the other slice of bread (butter side up).
- Set your air fryer to 180º and cook for about 5-7 minutes.