Breakfast Muffin Sandwiches in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Breakfast Muffin Sandwiches in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Breakfast Muffin Sandwiches in an air fryer. Original breakfast with muffins, easy and quick and sure to please everyone.
- Non-stick cooking spray
- White cheddar cheese slice
- Canadian bacon slice
- English muffin, divided
- 15 ml hot water
- Large egg
- Salt and pepper, to taste .
- Pray the inside of an 85g baking tin with oil spray and place in the air fryer. and place it in the air fryer.
- Preheat your air fryer to 160°C
- Add the cheese and Canadian bacon to the preheated air fryer.
- Pour the hot water and egg into the preheated air fryer.
- Pour the hot water and egg into the hot pan. preheated.
- Pour the hot water and the egg into the hot pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Select Bread if your oil-less fryer has the option although it is not strictly necessary, set to 10 minutes and press Start/Pause.
- Remove the English muffins after 7 minutes, leaving the egg in for the full time. egg for the full time. Assemble your sandwich by placing the cooked egg on top of the English muffin and you’re done. English muffin and you’re done.