Chicken Alitass in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Vasago
Chicken Alitass in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Chicken Alitass in an air fryer. Chicken wings with garlic powder, parsley and vinegar
- 3 chicken wings
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Salt Salt
- Mix together a teaspoon of oil, a pinch of parsley and garlic powder in a bowl.
- With a brush, brush a little of the mixture onto the chicken wings.
- Insert the wings in the air fryer at maximum temperature for 35 minutes.
- Every 15 minutes, turn the wings over.
- Once removed from the fryer, add a little vinegar to taste and salt.