Cuttlefish in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Cooker craft
Cuttlefish in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Cuttlefish in an air fryer. Super-rich and easy-to-prepare air fried cuttlefish recipe.
- A whole, clean cuttlefish
- Fresh parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic Olive oil (preferably extra virgin).
- Start by preheating the air fryer to a temperature of 200º for 5 minutes.
- During this time, take the opportunity to finely chop the garlic and parsley.
- Cut the cuttlefish into pieces as well.
- Place the cuttlefish in the basket (don’t panic if it doesn’t seem to fit as during heating its volume is reduced) and give it another 2 touches of oil spray on top.
- Set a time of 8 minutes at a temperature of 200º.
- In the last minute, open the basket and add the garlic and parsley. All you have to do now is plate it, serve it with a little aioli or a salad and the cuttlefish is ready.