Chicken in beer in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Inventor de platos
Chicken in beer in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Chicken in beer in an air fryer. Very tasty and juicy beer-braised chicken recipe.
- 1 whole chicken
- One 0.33cl can of beer
- 700 grams of baby potatoes
- Olive oil
- 1 head of garlic
- Salt and pepper .
- Peel the garlic thoroughly and crush it with a good splash of olive oil.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into wedges.
- Pour the mixture of garlic and oil all over the chicken and finally add salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the fryer at 200° for 3 minutes.
- Place the chicken and baby potatoes in a tray or bowl in the fryer without oil and season to taste at 200° for 90 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, using a spray bottle, spray the chicken with the beer every 15 minutes for flavour. Remove from the fryer, serve and ready to eat!