Crunchy Pop Crunchy Chicken in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Inventor de platos
Crunchy Pop Crunchy Chicken in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Crunchy Pop Crunchy Chicken in an air fryer. Rich and healthy finger-licking Pop Crunchy Chicken recipe.
- 500 g chicken breast
- Black pepper
- 75 g wheat flour
- 1 tbsp Parmesan powder
- A pinch of ground cayenne pepper
- Beaten egg
- Olive oil
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Garlic mayonnaise .
- Clean the breast of fat and nerves, and cut it into pieces of about five centimetres. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Mix the flour, cheese, garlic and cayenne in a bowl. In another bowl, place the beaten egg and, in another, the panko.
- Dredge each piece of breast in flour, egg and panko, pressing well so that it sticks. Repeat until all the meat is coated in batter.
- Grease the fryer basket with oil spray and place the nuggets next to each other, without crowding them. Spray generously with oil spray and set the machine to 180°C for 15 minutes. During the last five minutes, raise the temperature to 200 °C until the nuggets are golden brown to taste. Remove with tongs to a serving platter, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with ketchup and garlic mayonnaise.