Cod in batter in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Rebe
Cod in batter in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Cod in batter in an air fryer. Very easy and tasty dish of cod in batter.
- 600 g skinned and boned cod
- 3 tbsp wheat flour
- 3 each cornflour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp paprika sweet
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- Tabasco sauce or similar to taste (optional)
- 100 g Panko
- Olive oil
- Clean the fish well and cut it into large pieces. If it is desalted cod, DO NOT add salt.
- In three deep plates, prepare the layers through which the fish will pass.
- In the first one, mix flour, cornflour, paprika powder and a little freshly ground black pepper.
- In the second one, beat the two eggs and add the two tablespoons of water and a couple of dashes of your favourite hot sauce.
- In the third plate, add the panko.
- One by one we pass the pieces through the plates, first the flour, then the egg and finally the panko.
- Add a few drops of oil on the fish and cook it at 200° for five minutes in our air fryer.
- After this time we turn the fish over, being careful not to break them and cook them for 5 minutes on the other side. After this time they are done, perfectly browned and ready to serve.