Croissants with chocolate in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Isolda
Croissants with chocolate in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Croissants with chocolate in an air fryer. Very easy and tasty croissants with chocolate recipe
- 1 round puff pastry dough
- 80 g (8 oz) milk chocolate for desserts 1 small egg
- Cut the dough into 8 triangles and place the chocolate in each of them (largest part, not in the peak)
- Roll each triangle on itself.
- Fold the ends into a croissant shape.
- Paint with beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 10-12 min until golden brown with the air fryer preheated at 180º.