Pumpkin sponge cake in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Inventor de platos
Pumpkin sponge cake in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Pumpkin sponge cake in an air fryer. A perfect and very juicy homemade pumpkin sponge cake to leave to enjoy during the week whenever you feel like it.
- 300 grams of pumpkin (without skin and seeds)
- 4 eggs
- 250 grams of sugar
- 75 grams of butter
- 300 grams of flour
- 16 grams of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg .
- Remove the skin and seeds from the pumpkin. Once cleaned, grate the pumpkin.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until stiff.
- Add the melted butter, mix and add the pumpkin. Stir well.
- Mix the dry ingredients in another bowl: the flour, nutmeg, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Spread this mixture over the pumpkin mixture. Make it in thirds and stir each time you add a new third.
- Prepare the mould with oil and flour so that the sponge cake does not stick and fill it with the batter. Bake in the air fryer for 35 minutes at 180 °. Serve the pumpkin sponge cake and enjoy it with a coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Great!