Courgette San Jacobos in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Marley
Courgette San Jacobos in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Courgette San Jacobos in an air fryer. Enjoy this healthy and tasty courgette san jacobos recipe.
- 1 courgette
- Ham slices
- Cheese slices
- 2 eggs
- 50 g flour
- 200 g breadcrumbs
- Salt Oil
- Wash the courgette well, remove the ends and cut it in half. From each of the halves take slices of about 2 or 3 millimetres.
- Make pairs of two slices, stuff them with ham and cheese and cover them like a sandwich. Season to taste.
- Pour 3 bowls with flour, egg and breadcrumbs. Dredge each sandwich first in flour, then in the egg and finally in the breadcrumbs. Insist well on all the edges with the breadcrumbs.
- Place them in the airfryer basket with enough space between them. It is advisable to make a few at a time so that they are better and more golden brown.
- Bake them in the air fryer at 190º C for 10 minutes on each side. Let them cool down for a few minutes because the cheese comes out very hot and can give you an upset. When they are at eating temperature, enjoy their smooth and creamy texture.