Courgette quiche in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Mlgy
Courgette quiche in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Courgette quiche in an air fryer. Yummy
- 1 courgette
- 4 eggs
- 1 natural/greek yoghurt
- 1 medium onion
- Sliced cheese
- Jamon york/turkey
- Pizza cheese (au gratin)
- Olive oil
- Black pepper .
- Wash and cut the courgette into thin slices, with a slicer it is much easier and they all come out the same
- Put in the Airfryer for 8 minutes at 180 degrees, previously seasoned to taste and drizzled with oil (as not all the courgette goes in at once, put in several times).
- Meanwhile, sauté the onion in a frying pan with a little oil and caramelise with 2 or 3 teaspoons of sugar.
- Beat the eggs in 1 bowl. Mix well with the caramelised onion, the yoghurt and the previously baked courgette.
- In an ovenproof dish put some of this mixture and cover it with a layer of cheese and ham, then more mixture and more cheese and ham until the mixture is finished. Cover at the end with the cheese to gratin. Put in the Airfryer for 20 minutes at 180 degrees, leave to rest in the Airfryer for a few minutes after baking.