Lemon counter-legs in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Gourmet artist
Lemon counter-legs in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Lemon counter-legs in an air fryer. Very simple and tasty recipe for lemon chicken thighs.
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs with skin
- The juice of 1 lemon
- A pinch of salt The spices of your choice (optional).
- Place the chicken on a tray, placing the pieces side by side, without crowding them.
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon over them, add salt and, if you like them spicy, the spices you like best. Leave to marinate for at least half an hour.
- Preheat your air fryer for 3 minutes at 205º.
- Place the chicken breasts in the basket (no need for oil, their skin is enough). Program 20 minutes at 180º and 12 minutes more at 190º. Check that the browning is to your liking. Serve immediately.