Chicken with fine herbs in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Isolda
Chicken with fine herbs in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Chicken with fine herbs in an air fryer. Finger-licking chicken with fine herbs recipe.
- 700 grams of chicken wings
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper Garlic powder
- First of all, we are going to dress the chicken wings. Put them in a bowl and add the olive oil and dry spices
- Mix well so that the wings are impregnated. You can leave them to marinate for a few hours to get as much flavour as possible
- Preheat the air fryer and when it is ready, put the chicken wings in and cook at 180° for about 25 to 30 minutes
- Halfway through, take them out and turn them over so that they are well done on all sides
- When they are golden brown and crispy on the outside, take them out and serve .