Escalivada for air fryer
Climbing in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Climbing in an air fryer. Roasted vegetables as a side dish or starter
- Una berenjena grande
- One large red pepper
- A large cebolla
- Pepper, salt, olive oil
- First clean the vegetables, dry them and place them in the fryer basket whole, except for the onion, which is cut into thick slices.
- Then we spray oil over the top and set at 190 degrees for 15 minutes.
- After this time, turn the vegetables over, drizzle with oil again and return to 190°C for another 12 minutes.
- Check that they are tender and then remove to a plate, cover with foil or plastic wrap to allow them to sweat and make it easier to remove the skin and clean.
- After a while, clean and cut them into strips and place them on a serving dish, season with salt and pepper to taste and drizzle with a little olive oil, ready to enjoy.
It can be eaten warm or cold, as a salad or garnish, and can also be seasoned with a little finely chopped garlic, to taste of the diner, some people also put a tomato to roast in the fryer, I personally like it better this way.