Chicken wings chill-curry for air fryer
Recipe Alitas chill-curry published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ 22lotto
Introducing Chicken wings chill-curry! It’s the perfect combination of complex, flavorful spices and a vibrant kick of chilli. From the first fragrant bite to the last lingering spice, Chicken wings chill-curry will provide a unique, delicious experience like no other. Perfect for lunch or dinner, the curry is sure to tantalize the taste-buds. Invite your friends and family over for a meal they won’t forget! Enjoy an irresistible blend of flavors, enhanced by chilli’s classic spiciness.
If you’re seeking a culinary journey to tantalize your sense of taste, Chicken wings chill-curry is sure to fit the bill. With an inviting aroma and sizzling spices, the Curry is sure to be a hit. Put aside your hesitations and give it a try – you won’t be disappointed! Enjoy a delicious, unforgettable experience with Chicken wings Chill-Curry today.
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Chicken wings chill-curry in an air fryer.
- Chopped chicken wings
- Spicy paprika
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Brush the wings with oil.
- Add salt and pepper while preheating the fryer to 180 degrees.
- Add the garlic and oregano, without overdoing it, the following ingredients will be more predominant
- Leave for 14 minutes at 180 degrees
- After 7 minutes we turn them over to cook them more evenly.
- After 14 minutes, open the fryer and pour a dash of Tabasco on each wing and a little curry.
- Leave for 5 more minutes at 200 degrees
The little broth left over from the juice, tabasco and curry is good for dipping in bread. There is no need to macerate first because of the intensity of the tabasco and curry.