Puff pastry and sausage rolls for air fryer
Recipe Puff pastry and sausage rolls published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Cristal
Puff pastry and sausage rolls in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Puff pastry and sausage rolls in an air fryer. Great as an aperitif
- Small frankfurters
- Square puff pastry dough
- One egg
- Roll out the dough and with a knife make strips the width of each sausage.
- Roll out each sausage so that the dough is not too thick.
- Place them in the basket of the fryer on a piece of kitchen paper without touching each other as they will grow as they cook.
- Beat an egg and brush each one so that they are golden brown.
- Set at 180 degrees for 8 minutes, turn each one over and brush with egg again, then cook for another 8 minutes.
- Check that they are golden brown and ready to eat.