Cinnamon rolls for air fryer
Recipe Cinnamon rolls published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Gourmet artist
Cinnamon rolls in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Cinnamon rolls in an air fryer. Very easy and tasty cinnamon rolls recipe to enjoy for breakfast or snacks.
- 1 puff pastry dough
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp brown sugar .
- Spread the puff pastry on parchment paper.
- Paint the pastry with melted butter using a kitchen brush. Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar all over the surface.
- Roll the puff pastry sheet and cut it into one-and-a-half finger-thick pieces. Brush each roll with a little egg or if you prefer with butter.
- Place these rolls in the basket of the air fryer, leave space between them and bake at 200° for 20 minutes, or until the rolls are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool slightly and serve directly.