Chocolate sponge cake for air fryer
Recipe Chocolate sponge cake published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Isolda
Chocolate sponge cake in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Chocolate sponge cake in an air fryer. Really spectacular and very very fluffy.
- 200g 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- 135ml cream
- 110g sugar
- 75g wheat flour
- 75g cornflour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt .
- Preheat the deep fryer without oil for 5 minutes at 200°.
- In a bowl mix flour, cornflour and baking powder.
- In a large saucepan put the cream, chocolate, and sugar over low heat until the chocolate melts and the sugar dissolves. Stir occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- When at room temperature, add the chocolate and cream mixture to the bowl of dry ingredients.
- Add the eggs, pinch of salt and vanilla. Whisk with a hand or electric whisk until there are no lumps in the batter.
- Pour the mixture into the fryer-safe mould and cover with aluminium foil.
- Bake the cake at 190° for 10 minutes, then lower to 170° and cook for a further 30 minutes with the mould covered. To test the doneness, open the fryer and insert a toothpick. If it comes out clean and dry, your sponge cake is ready.