Brownie with walnuts for air fryer
Recipe Brownie with walnuts published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Cooker craft
Brownie with walnuts in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Brownie with walnuts in an air fryer. Recipe for brownie with walnuts, a dessert or breakfast of real scandal…with permission of the sponge cake.
- 170 g Dark Chocolate 70%
- 120 g butter
- 80 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 40 g flour
- 45 g chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract .
- Line a 20 cm round baking tin with baking paper, suitable for air fryers.
- Melt the butter and the chopped chocolate in the microwave, according to the instructions on the packet.
- Beat the egg with the sugar and the vanilla essence. Add the chocolate to the previous mixture and mix well.
- Add the sifted flour and integrate well with enveloping movements, finally add the chopped walnuts and mix all the ingredients well. Bake at 160º for about 17 minutes, cover with aluminium foil and leave for a further 3 minutes.