Chicken meatballs for air fryer
Recipe Chicken meatballs published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Rebe
Chicken meatballs in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Chicken meatballs in an air fryer. An easy and delicious chicken meatballs
- 500 grams of minced chicken
- 3/4 breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3/4 tablespoon oregano
- 3/4 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 tablespoon pepper
- Olive oil spray
- Mix all the ingredients in a container until they are well blended with each other. When you have the mixture, continue shaping the meatballs by making balls.
- Grease the air fryer basket and place the meatballs in portions. Then, let them fry at 190 grades and turn them every so often so that they brown completely. Do this process for 6 minutes.
- Now is the time to put your chicken meatballs on a plate and accompany them with your favorite ingredients such as vegetables, sauces