Cheese flan in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Rebe
Cheese flan in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Cheese flan in an air fryer. If the dessert is a cheese flan, no one will be able to resist and if you make it in an air fryer it will be effortless.
- Liquid caramel
- 4 eggs
- 300 ml whole milk
- 200 g mascarpone cream cheese
- 60 g plain sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence or other flavouring .
- Cover the flan dishes with the liquid caramel. Reserve
- Place all the custard ingredients in a bowl and whisk until everything is well blended.
- Preheat the fryer at 200° for 5 minutes.
- Fill the moulds, place them in the fryer basket and set at 160° for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the fryer and leave to cool before storing in the fridge. To unmould, run a knife around the edge of the flan pan to loosen the flan and turn out onto a plate. Enjoy!