Cheese and vegetable omelette in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Cheese and vegetable omelette in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Cheese and vegetable omelette in an air fryer. Cheese and vegetable omelette recipe for your oil-free fryer. Quick, easy and healthy breakfast
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 small onion finely chopped
- 50 g grated mozzarella cheese
- 50 g diced white cheese
- 1 tomato cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons of corn (canned)
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Refractory bowl that fits inside the fryer basket .
- Whisk the eggs and mix with the remaining ingredients except for the Parmesan cheese
- Pour the mixture into the ovenproof dish and place it in the cooking basket of the air fryer. Program for 10 minutes at 200°C
- When the timer announces that the time has elapsed, stir the mixture with a fork and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top. Re-program for a further 5 minutes
- Remove from the fryer and ready to eat.
- Remove from the fryer and ready to eat. Remove from the fryer and ready to eat.