Breaded chicken fillets in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Ana martín
Breaded chicken fillets in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Breaded chicken fillets in an air fryer. I have always made this recipe in a frying pan with oil, until I bought an air fryer and since then I make them there.
- 8 thin chicken breast fillets
- 1 egg
- Garlic and parsley
- Breadcrumbs A pinch of salt.
- We beat the egg and mix in the garlic, parsley and salt while whisking
- We dip each fillet in the egg, and then bread in the breadcrumbs
- We put the fillets in the air fryer, without overlapping , and spray them with a little oil so that it drizzles evenly
- Put them in at 190 degrees for 10 minutes, and then turn them over and fry them for another 8 minutes
- They are ready .