Cereal sticks in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Cereal sticks in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Cereal sticks in an air fryer. Delicious cereal bars cooked in an air fryer for breakfast, snacks or whenever you feel like it.
- ½ cup flaked oats
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ cup of dried mango cut into small pieces
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Waxed paper (waxed)
- Mould or tray to place the mixture
- Cut the paper to the size of the bottom of the air fryer cooking basket.
- Place the oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds and chia seeds on the paper and set the timer to 180°C for 5 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, remove the contents of the basket and in a separate bowl, mix everything together with the other ingredients.
- Line the mould or tray with the waxed paper and place the mixture in it, flattening it by hand, leaving it as thick as you would like the bar to be. Refrigerate until sufficiently hard and cut into the chosen size.