Cauliflower with Indian touches in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Moni cooker
Cauliflower with Indian touches in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Cauliflower with Indian touches in an air fryer. A very tasty, healthy and easy to make snack that will please all your guests.
- 20 cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped coriander .
- Separate the cauliflower into small florets and wash them. It is important that they are all of a similar size so that they cook evenly.
- In a bowl, mix the garlic powder, red chilli, turmeric, salt and pepper with the oil. Paint the cauliflower florets with a kitchen brush.
- Preheat the air fryer 200 °.
- Put parchment paper in the basket and place the seasoned cauliflower in a single layer.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, until the florets are lightly browned and crispy.
- Turn halfway through cooking.
- Serve with a sprinkling of chopped coriander.