Carbonara dumplings for air fryer
Recipe Carbonara dumplings published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Rebe
Carbonara dumplings in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Carbonara dumplings in an air fryer. Easy and tasty recipe for carbonara dumplings
- 16 of patty wafers
- 200 g spreadable cheese
- 6 slices of bacon
- 2 onions
- 1 egg
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Place the chopped onion, bacon and cheese spread in a frying pan and cook.
- Leave to cool slightly and place the filling in the pie wafers.
- Seal the pasties by pressing lightly on the edge with the tip of a fork.
- Brush the pasties with beaten egg.
- Cook the pasties (with the air fryer preheated) at 200º for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the fryer and serve the carbonara pasties.