Cajun Chicken Strips in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Cajun Chicken Strips in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Cajun Chicken Strips in an air fryer. Delicious Cajun Chicken Strips recipe for your oil-free deep fryer. You need to marinate the chicken for 4 hours or overnight.
- 454 g chicken tenderloins
- 355 ml buttermilk
- 10 ml Louisiana hot sauce
- 180 g all-purpose flour
- 15 g salt
- 4 g black pepper
- 7 g garlic powder
- 5g onion powder
- 5g paprika
- 3g ground mustard
- 2g cayenne pepper
- 12g corn starch
- Nonstick spray
- Non-stick oil
- Marinate the chicken strips in buttermilk and hot sauce for 4 hours or overnight.
- Add all remaining ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
- Remove the marinated chicken strips into the mixture and shake off the excess.
- Mix 1/3 of the marinade into the seasoned flour and mix well. This will create small flakes.
- Let the chicken sit for an hour until the coating becomes sticky and dredge the chicken in the flour again. Set aside.
- Preheat your air fryer.
- Pray a liberal coating of cooking spray on each side of the chicken strips and place them in the preheated air fryer.
- Cook the strips at 205°C for 10 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.