Eggs with cream and gruyere cheese in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Eggs with cream and gruyere cheese in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Eggs with cream and gruyere cheese in an air fryer. Eggs with cream and gruyere cheese recipe for oil-free frying.
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Chinese onion, spring onion or chives
- 2 eggs (whites separated from yolks)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 diced tomato
- ¼ cup diced Gruyere cheese
- Refractory pan the size of the cooking basket
- In a bowl, mix the cream and cream cheese with a mixer; add the spring onion, spinach, tomato and egg whites.
- Pour the mixture into the ovenproof dish, place the cheese cubes in it and place the egg yolks on top, taking care not to break them.
- Place the ovenproof dish in the fryer basket without oil and cook for 10 minutes at 180°C.
- When the timer shows that the time has elapsed, remove the tray and use a fork to stir the mixture without breaking the egg yolks. Set for a further 5 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, remove the tray from the fryer and leave to rest for a few minutes. Serve these delicious eggs accompanied by French bread or toast.